Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's been too long...

It's been forever since I last blogged. Life has been crazy busy and chaotic. Between moving, vacationing to San Diego, doing housework, working, and trying to enjoy summer... I haven't found too much time to blog. But... I decided it was about time.

This beautiful girl is my good friend Emily. We've been friends for four years and I could not be more blessed by our friendship. She's been such a loving, understanding, and compassionate friend. I can talk to her about anything and never once has she been judgmental. She stands by me in whatever decision I make, even if she doesn't agree. She lets me make mistakes and helps me work through them. She's incredible and not only is she beautiful on the outside but probably one of the most beautiful people on the inside that I've ever known. I love you Emmy!


No comments:

Post a Comment