Sunday, August 16, 2009

It'll always be the Tim and Kelly show...

My best friend, Tim, moved to California this morning. After a night filled with pretty intense emotion and tears, I had to say goodbye to the best friend I've ever had. It's been about 23 hours since I last saw him and my heart is already starting to hurt. We did however have one incredibly awesome Tim/Kelly day. We went out to the dream, painted some pottery for each other, went to a movie, went to local boyz for dinner, went to Chip Ross Park to watch the sun set and stargaze, and of course watched FRIENDS. We had a blast and I'm so thankful we got to do all of that in one day before he left. I cannot even express how much this boy means to me. I've never had a friend love me so unconditionally and so selflessly. He's incredible and will never be replaced. I even remember him joking around with me when Greg and I started getting closer, saying that Greg was replacing him. I reminded him that he is entirely irreplaceable and it will ALWAYS be the Tim and Kelly show. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment