Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Breaking Point

Today was my last day of classes for 2 1/2 weeks! I am so thankful for a break! I'm officially half way through the semester, which is honestly pretty hard to believe. I've been here for 7 weeks and have 12 1/2 more to go. It's crazy how time is flying by. I mean, like everyone else, I definitely have days that drag on and on but acknowledging that it's been 7 weeks makes me realize how quickly time is passing. This last week has been insanity. I've had so much due in classes and just more work than I really want to do while I'm in... Australia. Come on, who honestly wants to be stuck studying in a room for days on end when they're HERE? Thankfully, I have so much to look forward to. First of all, Easter is this Sunday and it's one of my favorite holidays! Then on Tuesday Katie and I are flying to the Gold Coast and we'll be there for five days. We're planning on beach bumming, going to Brisbane, and going to Dreamworld! I am so incredibly stoked. I seriously just sit here sometimes, look around, and think "Wow, what a fun time in my life." Things have been so good for me lately and as much as I miss home and all the people I love there, I am so happy I'm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment