Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paddington Bear

Okay maybe not the bear... but a cute district of Sydney. I just love the name. Probably because it makes me think of that cute little bear wearing galoshes. Anywho, Katie and I decided to take a day trip there yesterday and it was a lot of fun. It's a classier part of Sydney, filled with designer shops and swanky restaurants but it was a lot of fun just walking around. They also have a Saturday Market that we spent a good part of the afternoon at. We ate some delicious Thai food while listening to a three man band sing "Good Lovin'." I think the only market goods we actually purchased were some bags of this unbelievable fresh Australian chocolate. The package I bought was caramelized honeycomb covered in dark chocolate. It's to die for... and to eat all within two days apparently! :) We did find some bargain shops and did a little shopping and walked down to the nearby Darlinghurst district. We saw some pretty entertaining things there, including a man being make-uped by a MAC employee. I'm still pretty unsure what the was all about... but enjoy the photos!










Oh and I fell in love with this pup and was very tempted to take it home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment